Have You Done Your Hair Care Correctly?
Love your hair like you going to lose it. Hair is delicate, growing stuff which need to be handled with care. A lot of care will make your hair healthy, shiny and also beautiful. Beautiful hair is an asset for any woman. Some are gifted with naturally beautiful hair while others have to really work hard on it. But essentially everybody has to work on hair either for improving or for maintaining them.
Hair has been called as "crowning glory." That's because hair is covering our head like a crown which can influence our appearance. Sure, your appearance will be good if you can make your "crowning glory" looks good, shinny and healthy. That's why you need to do your hair care diligently. Don't wait until you have damage hair to make your move.
Tips for Your Hair Care
To help you taking care of your hair, here are a few hair care tips which might help you:
- Understand your hair type. Being understand your type of hair, such as, oily, dry, natural, curly, straight, kinky or what ever, you can correctly treat your hair with product that is useful to your type of hair..
- Pick shampoo that give benefit to your type of hair. Apply shampoo from root to tip - gently work down the hair. Don't pile up hair while lathering! Rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Choose conditioner that works with your shampoo Always condition after shampooing. Apply conditioner from tip to root. Comb your hair while condition through hair to ensure distribution and penetration. Use as much conditioner as your hair can absorb.
- Dry your hair gently. Do not rub your hair especially if it is very long. Take time to dry it slowly with a gently patting or wringing action. Don't overdrying your hair.
Start to Care Your Hair
Okay, those tips surely will give you awareness how to treat your hair basically.
- When you put your hair in a braid or ponytail don't use any plain rubber band, always use a specially treated band like bungee or similar. This will prevent hair breakage and hair loss.
- Don't sleep with your ponytail or in tight braid. You will breakage your hair and it turn into hair loss.
- If you plan on trying out a new hairstyle such as a braid, updo or twist, for a special event then practice the new braiding style several times before the big event arrives. This will guarantee great results.
Now, another tip is finding the right place for your hair care products. Although all hair care products available almost everywhere, but the best place to find for your hair care products is in Internet. It so convenience shopping online since you will check all the products, compare each product, order so easily and you can return after purchase if you feel not confidence with the products. Easy isn't it? Okay, enjoy your tips here!