Should You Get Hair Extensions?
Are you sick and tired of your current hair style and want to change it immediately? Hair extensions can add instant length volume, thickness or highlights to your hair in just a few hours. They can be attached to your natural hair using many different methods available today. For example, there is bonding, cold and warm fusion, sew-in, braid-in, heat-sealed in and even clipped in. The hair that is used can be synthetic or human and varies in price and quality. The method of attachment often times dictates the type of hair that will be used.
Hair extensions can be a little pricey, especially if you are going for quality. You definitely get what you pay for with hair extensions, as they are not cheap. Many stylists receive special training from various hair extension companies and become certified to perform specific methods of attachment. Hair extensions are not a one size fits all, and some methods may not be suitable for certain hair textures and conditions.
Here is a list of the TOP FIVE reasons that women and men get hair extensions added to their natural hair.
1. Add INSTANT length, volume or thickness to their hair. They have always wanted long hair or thicker hair and for whatever reason have never been able to grow their own hair out.
2. Cover up a really bad hair cut. So, you got a really short shag hair style and you absolutely hate it? Solution: Hair Extensions
3. Add bold or subtle highlights to your hair without chemical processing.
4. Get a new look for a special occasion, i. e. wedding, prom, formal event
5. Just for fun!!!! Some people like to experiment with their hair styles. Hair extensions offer an instant new look.
In short, Hair Extensions can be a fun and exciting way to add length, volume and highlights to your natural hair. It is important to do your research on hair extensions by finding out about the different methods available, finding a qualified stylist and maintaining the hair extensions once they are in.